首 页
    新闻中心
    奥帆水文气象服务
    志愿者
    培训教育
    帆船运动
    残奥帆船
    帆船之都奥运青岛
    青岛奥林匹克帆船中心
    知识产权保护
    青岛奥帆委
   火炬接力(青岛)
   签约酒店
   
英语培训 五、体育英语部分:1.参赛报到
青岛奥帆委官网 2007-12-14 10:53:48
  

       第一节 参赛报到 Registration for the Competition

       1. Inquiring about the Venue of the Organizing Committee询问组委会地点

       A: On which floor is the Organizing Committee of the 17th World Cup Football Championships located, please?

       请问第17届世界杯足球赛组委会设在几楼?

       B: This is the layout of this building. You can find the room number of the Organizing Committee on it.

       这是本大厦的分布图,你可以找到组委会办公室号。

       A: Thank you. I've got it. The Organizing Committee is in Room 805 on the eighth floor. Let's take the elevator.

       谢谢,我找到了,组委会在8楼805室。我们乘电梯上去。

       2. Registration Formality办理参赛手续

       A: Sir (Miss), we are the Chinese Football Team. We now want to register.

       先生(女士),我们是中国足球队,现在来办理参赛手续。

       B: Congratulations to you on your qualification for this World Cup Football Championships!

       恭喜你们获得这届世界杯足球赛参赛资格!

       A: Thank you very much!

       非常感谢!

       B: Please show me the following final entry form, passports, gender certificates and life insurance policy.

       请出示你们最后报名表、护照、性别证明以及人身保险单。

       A: Here you are. Please check.

       都在这里,请检查。

       B: Please line up and take photos, then make your ID card with the form in your hand.

       请依次排队照相,然后拿着各人的登记表办理身份卡。

       A: We have brought them with us.

       我们带来了。

       B: Have you brought your three national (or federation) flags and cassette of your national (or federation) anthem with you?

       三面国旗(会旗)以及国歌(或会歌)录音带都带来了吗?

       A: We have brought them all here according to the regulations. One must pay special attention to the flag and the song of the Chinese Taipei Team. The IOC has made a special decision on this issue.

       我们按规程通知都带来了,但请务必注意中国台北协会的旗和歌。国际奥委会有专门决议。

       B: Thank you for reminding us. We will do that.

       谢谢你们的提醒,我们一定注意。

 

首页| 联系方式 | 关于我们 | 公众监督 | 奥帆大事记 | 邮箱
版权所有:第29届奥林匹克运动组织委员会帆船委员会(青岛)