首 页
    新闻中心
    奥帆水文气象服务
    志愿者
    培训教育
    帆船运动
    残奥帆船
    帆船之都奥运青岛
    青岛奥林匹克帆船中心
    知识产权保护
    青岛奥帆委
   火炬接力(青岛)
   签约酒店
   
英语培训 五、体育英语部分:5.受伤与生病
青岛奥帆委官网 2007-12-14 10:50:40
  

       第五节 受伤与生病 Injuries and Sickness

       1. Ankle Injury脚踝受伤

       A: Doctor!

       医生!

       B: What is the matter?

       你怎么了?

       A: I sprained my ankle. It's killing me!

       我扭伤了脚踝,好痛啊!

       B: Where exactly does it hurt?

       痛的确切部位在哪里?

       A: Right here. It's badly bruised and swollen.

       就在这里,青肿得很厉害。

       B: Take it easy. Let me have a look. Oh, It's nothing serious.

       别紧张,让我看看。哦,伤得不重。

       A: Do you think I can go on with the game?

       你认为我能接着比赛吗?

       B: Yes. I'll give you an analgesic spray, and it should relieve the pain. Do you feel better now?

       能。我给你喷一点止痛剂,疼痛就会缓解。你现在感觉好点儿了吗?

       A: Yes. Thank you, doctor.

       好点儿了。谢谢你,医生。

       2. Leg Injury腿部受伤

       A: What's wrong with you?

       你怎么了?

       B: My leg hurts and I cannot stand. I think my leg is broken.

       我的腿痛,站不起来。我的腿好像骨折了。

       A: Please don't move. I'll get you a stretcher right away. Does it hurt here?

       请不要动。我马上给你叫担架。这里疼吗?

       B: Yes, a lot.

       疼,疼得厉害。

       A: I think you need an X-ray. We'll send you to the hospital at once. Don't worry, you'll be all right.

       我想你需要拍X光片,我们马上送你去医院。别担心,你会好的。

       B: I'd like my team doctor to go with me. Is it OK?

       我想让我的队医跟我一起去,可以吗?

       A: Sure.

       当然可以。

       3. Seeing a Doctor看医生

       A: What seems to be the trouble?

       你怎么了?/你哪儿不舒服?

       B: I don't feel well. I've got a sore throat and I've been coughing for two days.

       我感觉不舒服,我嗓子痛,已经咳嗽两天了。

       A: Let me take your temperature, first. You are running a fever. Now, let me check your chest. Breathe in. Hold your breath. Breathe out. That's it. I think you've got the flu.

       我先量一下你的体温。你发烧了。现在检查一下你的胸部,吸气,屏息,呼气,很好。我想你得了流感。

       B: Are you going to give me a shot?

       你要给我打一针吗?

       A: No, it's nothing serious. I'll prescribe you some medicine and a cough syrup. Do you have any drug allergies?

       不,并不严重。我给你开点儿药和止咳糖浆。你对药物过敏吗?

       B: No, I don't think so.

       不,没有。

       A: Okay. Take one pill three times a day after meals. You can take the cough syrup as needed. Drink plenty of fluids and get some rest. You should feel better soon.

       好的。这药一天服三次,一次一片,饭后服。止咳糖浆需要时喝一点。多补充液体,好好休息。你会很快好转的。

       B: Thank you, doctor.

       谢谢你,医生。

 

首页| 联系方式 | 关于我们 | 公众监督 | 奥帆大事记 | 邮箱
版权所有:第29届奥林匹克运动组织委员会帆船委员会(青岛)