首 页
    新闻中心
    奥帆水文气象服务
    志愿者
    培训教育
    帆船运动
    残奥帆船
    帆船之都奥运青岛
    青岛奥林匹克帆船中心
    知识产权保护
    青岛奥帆委
   火炬接力(青岛)
   签约酒店
   
英语培训 五、体育英语部分:6.迎接与送别
青岛奥帆委官网 2007-12-14 10:49:57
  

       第六节 迎接与送别 Meeting Guests and Saying Goodbye

       1. Meeting Guests at the Airport机场迎接

       A: Excuse me, are you Mr. Hansen, the manager of the Australian volleyball team?

       请问,您是澳大利亚排球队领队汉森先生吗?

       B: Yes.

       是的。

       A: I'm Wang Chuan, Vice-President of the China Volleyball Association. Nice to meet you, and welcome to China.

       我是中国排球协会副主席王川,很高兴认识您,欢迎到中国来。

       B: Nice to meet you, too. Thank you for coming to meet us.

       我也很高兴认识您。谢谢您来接我们。

       A: It's my pleasure. How was your trip?

       不客气。旅途好吗?

       B: It was pleasant all the way.

       How many volleyball teams have arrived in Beijing?

       全程都很愉快。

       有多少支排球队已经到达北京了?

       A: Nine teams have arrived and some have already started training.

       九个队已经到达,一些队已经开始训练了。

       B: So soon? By the way, where do we pick up the luggage?

       这么快?顺便问一句,我们在哪儿取行李?

       A: This way, please. After that, we'll drive you to the Friendship Hotel.

       这边请。取完行李之后,我们将开车送你们去友谊宾馆。

       B: Do we have anything planed for this evening?

       我们今天晚上有活动安排吗?

       A: Yes. We are going to have a meeting for team managers and coaches at eight o'clock this evening in the hotel.

       有,今天晚上8点钟在旅馆召开一个领队及教练的会议。

       2. Saying Goodbye送别

       A: Thank you for coming to see us off.

       谢谢你来为我们送行。

       B: It's my pleasure. Your team did well in the game. It showed great skill and good sportsmanship. Congratulations!

       不客气。你们球队比赛发挥得很好,球技精湛,球风正派。祝贺你们!

       A: Thank you! And thank you so much for everything.

       谢谢!同时非常感谢你们所有的招待。

       B: We hope you had a good time in Beijing.

       希望你们在北京的这段时间是愉快的。

       A: We sure did. We had a great time! Everything was just fine.

       我们确实过得很愉快,一切都很好。

       B: Have you got everything packed?

       行李都打包好了吗?

       A: Yes, we are ready to go.

       好了,我们都已准备好要动身了。

       B: Okay. We have a VIP car ready for the manager of your team. All the team members can take the bus, and all your luggage will go in a special van.

       好的。我们为你们的领队准备了专用小汽车,队员可乘专用巴士,行李装到货车上。

       A: Thank you. It sounds great.

       谢谢。安排得很好。

       B: So, I must say goodbye to you, and have a good trip!

       那么,我必须跟你道别了,祝你旅途愉快!

       A: Thank you. Good-bye!

       谢谢你,再见!

       3. Questions and Answers in Venues体育场馆内常用语

       1. A: Where are the dressing rooms, please?

       请问更衣室在什么地方?

       B: At the end of this corridor.

       在这条走廊的尽头处。

       2. A: Would you please tell me how to get to the toilet?

       请问卫生间怎么走?

       B: Just follow the sign, please.

       请跟着指示牌方向走。

       3. A: I am going to compete. Show me the way to the venue, please.

       我要去参加比赛,请告诉我进比赛场地怎么走。

       B: Down the corridor and enter the gate with the sign.

       沿着走廊直走,按照标识进入。

       4. A: Hi, we are the Chinese National Team and want to know where to gather before the match.

       您好。我们是中国国家队,请问赛前我们在哪里集中。

       B: How many of you? Please go ahead to foyer No.1.

       你们有多少人?请到第一休息室。

       5. A: May we warm up at the match court before the game starts?

       我们可以在赛场内进行热身训练吗?

       B: Yes, you may, till 8:30. The match starts at 9:00.

       可以。8:30停止使用,9:00开始比赛。

       6. A: Excuse me, please put all the metal objects in the box and walk through here for security check.

       对不起,请接受安全检查。把金属物品都放在这个盒子里,从这里走过去。

       B: What else shall I do?

       还需要做什么?

       A: Nothing more. Thank you for your cooperation.

       没有了。谢谢您的合作。

 

首页| 联系方式 | 关于我们 | 公众监督 | 奥帆大事记 | 邮箱
版权所有:第29届奥林匹克运动组织委员会帆船委员会(青岛)